Go Podcast™ is dedicated to helping you achieve high-production value and superior presentation in your show. This site is for those podcasters that want to push the limits on audio quality and innovation in each episode of their creation.
As podcasting grows in popularity, the number of podcast that can be considered highly-polished productions stay at a minimum. GoPodcast is dedicated to pushing podcasting into excellence, both in presentation and flow. This site is not for those who want to churn and burn episodes just to get out into the world. This site is for those who want to create something special where I help you make it hard for the listeners to stop listening to your show and help you drive an important point straight into the listener’s brain!
There is a flow and rhythm to well-crafted show. It’s about creating an engaging experience for the listener, where they get lost in the show almost as if they were in trance. The type of show where they need to hear what happens next.
The following are, in my opinion, the criteria for excellence in podcasting:
- A consistent release schedule
- An attractive graphic or thumbnail
- No or nearly unnoticeable background hiss or hum*
- High-quality sounding voice and music*
- Music, or other sounds used in a unique and engaging way (typically to emphasize a point)
- Perfect timing of events (so the listener doesn’t get bored)
- Mix of detailed information and abstract concepts
*Unless specifically intended as part of a sketch, scene, transition, or other reasonable uses.
If you believe your podcast might qualify under this criteria, let me know!
Listen to The Overwhelmed Brain personal growth show here